KAP List Manager
JBS International, Inc.
New Brochure for Consumers and Clients Based on Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) 39, Substance Abuse Treatment and Family Therapy
Family Therapy Can Help: For People in Recovery From Mental Illness or Addictionprovides information on how family therapy works together with individual therapy for the benefit of all family members. It defines family therapy and its goals, explains how sessions are run and who participates, and provides information on the effectiveness of this form of behavioral health treatment.
Download or order your free copy today!
The brochure is available at http://kaplist.jbsinternational.com/lists/lt.php?id=cU0CAwEBV1YGHwoFBxpaDg4F or through the link below:
Family Therapy Can Help: For People in Recovery From Mental Illness or Addiction
Related Resources for Professionals:
- TIP 39: Substance Abuse Treatment and Family Therapy (SMA) 12-4219
- Quick Guide for Clinicians Based on TIP 39 (SMA) 05-4032
- Quick Guide for Administrators Based on TIP 39 QGAT39
- What Is Substance Abuse Treatment? A Booklet for Families (SMA) 13-4126
- People Recover (SMA) 13-4712